I spent Saturday spreading the word. The neon salmon half-sheet may be gracing a coffee shop bulletin board near you. A great read while you wait for the bathroom.
I’m on LitReactor.com!
I am a regular contributor of craft and grammar columns to LitReactor.com, a writing site from the folks that brought you The Cult, Chuck Palahniuk's fan site and writing site.
I also teach an online Basic Grammar class, so check that out if you need a refresher on verb moods or comma rules!
Enter the monthly Flash Fiction Smackdown and win sweet prizes!
Past Lessons & Posts
- Hello, Stranger!
- Trust Issues: A column about unreliable narrators on @LitReactor
- Get Descriptive with me & C. Dickens on @LitReactor
- New Post on @LitReactor – A Discussion of Nonlinear Narrative Structure
- Cliffhangers – The literary kind, not the Stallone kind…well actually, a little Stallone & Durango!
- Get Cramped with LitReactor – NaNoWriMo Plot Generating Ideas
- October is Word Nerd Month
- Wordstock Fiction Contest – Judged by Aimee Bender!
- Light & Inspired – Just for Fun
- This Week’s Class: At Spring Creek Coffee in Milwaukie
- Book Day 2011-April 23rd
- What Do Poets Know: Part One-Rhyme
- First PDX Writer’s Cramp Class-4/21/11
- Looking for a new home for Writer’s Cramp
- NaNoWriMo PDX Yada Yada Yada
- Writer’s Cramp goes to Portland
- Fiction Writing Lesson 5: Word Choice and Vocabulary
- Fiction Writing Lesson 4: Point of View
- Fiction Writing Lesson 3: Character
- Glossary of Lit Terms
- Fiction Writing Lesson 2: Plot
- Fremont Universe Article
- Reading for Thursday’s Class
- Fiction Writing Lesson 1: Setting
- Doing the ‘To Do’ List (via Mum Writes Books)
- @Patrickwensink No, she is at Arleta. It would have been funny if they were in the same camp. 22 hours ago
- @Patrickwensink I thought that was you! Ironically I was also picking my kid up from camp! 1 day ago
- RT @LitReactor: How do you make a good book great? You work with @bbeaulieu. In this four-week workshop the acclaimed fantasy author will t… 1 day ago
- Pretty sure I just saw @Patrickwensink. 4:10ish, you were behind my red SUV, turning right onto Woodstock from SE 6… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- RT @GrammarGirl: Have you ever wondered why people who manage projects in the corporate world are called project managers instead of projec… 1 week ago
More Writer’s Cramp Resources