At the Fremont Abbey tent near the stage. Add a line!!
Zoo Tunes/the Round 62 Collaborative Poem
I’m on LitReactor.com!
I am a regular contributor of craft and grammar columns to LitReactor.com, a writing site from the folks that brought you The Cult, Chuck Palahniuk's fan site and writing site.
I also teach an online Basic Grammar class, so check that out if you need a refresher on verb moods or comma rules!
Enter the monthly Flash Fiction Smackdown and win sweet prizes!
Past Lessons & Posts
- Hello, Stranger!
- Trust Issues: A column about unreliable narrators on @LitReactor
- Get Descriptive with me & C. Dickens on @LitReactor
- New Post on @LitReactor – A Discussion of Nonlinear Narrative Structure
- Cliffhangers – The literary kind, not the Stallone kind…well actually, a little Stallone & Durango!
- Get Cramped with LitReactor – NaNoWriMo Plot Generating Ideas
- October is Word Nerd Month
- Wordstock Fiction Contest – Judged by Aimee Bender!
- Light & Inspired – Just for Fun
- This Week’s Class: At Spring Creek Coffee in Milwaukie
- Book Day 2011-April 23rd
- What Do Poets Know: Part One-Rhyme
- First PDX Writer’s Cramp Class-4/21/11
- Looking for a new home for Writer’s Cramp
- NaNoWriMo PDX Yada Yada Yada
- Writer’s Cramp goes to Portland
- Fiction Writing Lesson 5: Word Choice and Vocabulary
- Fiction Writing Lesson 4: Point of View
- Fiction Writing Lesson 3: Character
- Glossary of Lit Terms
- Fiction Writing Lesson 2: Plot
- Fremont Universe Article
- Reading for Thursday’s Class
- Fiction Writing Lesson 1: Setting
- Doing the ‘To Do’ List (via Mum Writes Books)
- RT @MerriamWebster: Print this tweet: i.e. (that is) e.g. (for example) merriam-webster.com/video/ie-vs-eg 3 days ago
- RT @LitReactor: Got the Winter blues? Time to head south for some great writing. litreactor.com/columns/10-hot… @Gabino_Iglesias 3 days ago
- RT @chuckpalahniuk: Legacy: An Off-Color Novella for You to Color, is now available. Get it online here: amzn.to/2jRkWt2 https://t.… 5 days ago
- RT @robwhart: Very thankful for Alex's kind words related to THE WOMAN FROM PRAGUE. Plus there are a lot of fine books on this list. Plus A… 5 days ago
- RT @LitReactor: Good morning, everyone! What are your cats reading today! Let's see those pictures. #whatareyourcatsreading https://t.co/Db… 5 days ago
More Writer’s Cramp Resources