At the Fremont Abbey tent near the stage. Add a line!!
Zoo Tunes/the Round 62 Collaborative Poem
I’m on LitReactor.com!
I am a regular contributor of craft and grammar columns to LitReactor.com, a writing site from the folks that brought you The Cult, Chuck Palahniuk's fan site and writing site.
I also teach an online Basic Grammar class, so check that out if you need a refresher on verb moods or comma rules!
Enter the monthly Flash Fiction Smackdown and win sweet prizes!
Past Lessons & Posts
- Hello, Stranger!
- Trust Issues: A column about unreliable narrators on @LitReactor
- Get Descriptive with me & C. Dickens on @LitReactor
- New Post on @LitReactor – A Discussion of Nonlinear Narrative Structure
- Cliffhangers – The literary kind, not the Stallone kind…well actually, a little Stallone & Durango!
- Get Cramped with LitReactor – NaNoWriMo Plot Generating Ideas
- October is Word Nerd Month
- Wordstock Fiction Contest – Judged by Aimee Bender!
- Light & Inspired – Just for Fun
- This Week’s Class: At Spring Creek Coffee in Milwaukie
- Book Day 2011-April 23rd
- What Do Poets Know: Part One-Rhyme
- First PDX Writer’s Cramp Class-4/21/11
- Looking for a new home for Writer’s Cramp
- NaNoWriMo PDX Yada Yada Yada
- Writer’s Cramp goes to Portland
- Fiction Writing Lesson 5: Word Choice and Vocabulary
- Fiction Writing Lesson 4: Point of View
- Fiction Writing Lesson 3: Character
- Glossary of Lit Terms
- Fiction Writing Lesson 2: Plot
- Fremont Universe Article
- Reading for Thursday’s Class
- Fiction Writing Lesson 1: Setting
- Doing the ‘To Do’ List (via Mum Writes Books)
- RT @LitReactor: Coming up Sept. 26: A workshop on what short fiction magazine editors are REALLY looking for. litreactor.com/classes/publis… @tobi… 1 day ago
- RT @LitReactor: Oct. 5: Find your strengths as a writer and capitalize on them, under the guidance of the great @suzy_vitello: https://t.co… 3 days ago
- RT @robwhart: I chated with @LezaCantoral over at @LitReactor. We talk trash pandas and dish dirt on @ChristophPaul_. Dig it: https://t.co/… 3 days ago
- RT @LitReactor: Learn how to write lesbian, gay, and bisexual characters in WRITING THE RAINBOW w/@NitaTyndall. Starts Oct. 10: https://t.c… 3 days ago
- RT @Gabino_Iglesias: Easiest decision ever: from now on, every cent I get from editing & this book goes to friends/family in Puerto Rico. h… 4 days ago
More Writer’s Cramp Resources