It’s my new favorite holiday…NaNoWriMo Day! Today is the day to kick off that novel you’ve been rolling around in your head for, well, EVER.
To help you reach your word count, check out my latest post on Litreactor.com about writing desciptive scenes. There is a GREAT scene from Charles Dickens‘ Bleak House that’s perfect for this cold, foggy November morning (in Portland, OR, at least). That should really get you inspired!
C.D. was a master of description and you can be, too. Enjoy the latest installment, and don’t forget to play along!
- New Post on @LitReactor – A Discussion of Nonlinear Narrative Structure (writerscrampblog.wordpress.com)
- Cliffhangers – The literary kind, not the Stallone kind…well actually, a little Stallone & Durango! (writerscrampblog.wordpress.com)
- Get Cramped with LitReactor – NaNoWriMo Plot Generating Ideas (writerscrampblog.wordpress.com)
- NaNoWriMo 2011 | Looking For Writing Buddies (enermazing.wordpress.com)
- NaNoWriMo: Some helpful hints and tools (tuaw.com)
- Prepping for NaNoWriMo 2011 (saratoolemiller.wordpress.com)
- NaNoWriMo 2011 (kathrynleighaz.wordpress.com)
- Magic Mondays: NaNoWriMo 201 Kickoff (eulana.com)
- NaNoWriMo Begins! (amaranthmine.wordpress.com)